Monday, June 18, 2012

Camisole Onesies for My Baby Girl

Finding out I was having a baby girl I wanted to ensure that at all times she was the girlie girl I always dreamt about. So one major mission of mine was to find onesies that were sleeveless of course but also looked more like a big girl camisole. There was nothing out there until I found these...




                                                             I LOVE THEM!!!! 


The folks @ 77kids were so accommodating they had some shipped over to me from the Albany store because online stock was no longer an option at the time. Check them out! They are now on sale. Cute colors!


The least place I would have expected to find this style was One Small Child. Which offers them n Pima Ctn and you can have them embroidered with the babies initials. 

Petit Bateau also offers them as well just with an embroidery finish around the edges of the armholes and neckline. 

No comments:

Post a Comment