Sunday, December 2, 2012

Weekend Photo Shoot @Sugar and Plumm

It was such a delight this weekend to work with the beautiful Keepsake models. Not only did they enlighten us with giggles but we were surrounded by delicious treats! Yummy.

I want to Thank Sugar and Plumm the Purveyors of Yumm for allowing us to use there store to display our Keepsake Line as well as give the girls the freedom to be able to explore and play with all the goodies/toys there. Check them out, Great place to have a Birthday Party.




Sneak preview of the girls wearing the New "Keepsake Girls" Tee! I would like to begin sending the t-shirts out to baby girls interested in representing us. I want to see how you would have your baby girl wear it. I will play around with the graphic placement well as the T-shirt style so it will be fun to see what you will receive.
Printing will be hand done so each one is special. I will start this process within the next few weeks maybe even sooner. If interested and you are following me on instagram pls comment and add your email address and city/state you are from to the pic I post tomorrow with the t-shirts. If you do not have instagram, pls email me a picture of your baby girl and what city/state you are from. We want this to expand Nationwide. Lil Girl Movement! "Never too Young to Fall in Love" (with FASHION!)






1 comment:

  1. Iam interested in my lil one becoming a keepsake girl. She is 18 months & wears 18-24 months & a 5.5 in shoes. Please let me know what I have to do. My email address is evitaswilliams@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete